Sunday 15 February 2015

The Maxi Affair

My love for long dresses started even before I knew it. I absolutely loved the feminine girlie charm it added to my personality. Not that there was any dirth of girlieness in me. ;)

Black Floral maxi - Vero Moda

What I love about gowns is that you can explore so much be it the fabric, colours or patterns. Monotone gowns, colour block, floral prints, halter backs, off-shoulder, backless the list is endless.. :) Not just the patterns, colours etc. even the way you can team it is interesting. Wear a shrug, blazer, waistcoat or perhaps even a knotted shirt if you are the daring sort over your maxi and you can look chic.

It also makes one look slimmer and shows off all the curves at just the right places.. Ain't that the best thing?

 
 

Colour Block fit and flare Dress - Bandra Flea Market

Green and Pink Straight Fit Maxi - Vero Moda

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment