Monday 11 August 2014

What's your Shoe Count?

A Girl's Best Friend

Well, you can’t really put a number to that. I don’t want more shoes said no girl ever. High Heels, Flats, Wedges, Pointy Pumps and the list goes on and on. Just like clothes there are some great options available for each season that comes by. So it’s absolutely hard to resist to not stock up in each style and colour. Lollzz. Of course, coming from a shoe addict I never end up wearing all my shoes. I just like to see them sitting pretty in my shoe closet.

Since we don’t want to limit you to buying a fixed number of shoes we bring some of the shoes that are Must Haves for every girl. Apart from these, feel free to go splurge on many more.
·        
http://www.fashionlivemedia.com/6-must-shoes-every-girl/






Shoes are a girl’s best friend and they can instantly cheer you up. I personally recommend a statement pair as well, something that is very different and doesn't really match with any outfit. That’s the charm of having such a pair.
So ladies what’s your shoe count. Mine is 75. 


No comments:

Post a Comment