Thursday 21 August 2014

Throwback Thurdsday - Work or Not Post Baby!


“To Be or Not to Be” – said William Shakespeare. This phrase is almost synonymous with every woman with a slight twist – To Work or Quit who plans on having a baby and has to decide about whether or not to continue her work. And just like nothing can prepare you about how it is going to be once your baby is born, similarly if you are used to working and have a high flying corporate job it is going to be hard to get used to being at home 24/7.

I loved my work, even though I would crib about day in day out. Lollzz. Well, that was also because I took it for granted and I was in a comfort zone not knowing I would miss it terribly once I can’t go back to work each day. It took me a good one year after my son was born to realize how to be happy and content in my current space and situation. To work or not to post your baby is born is an extremely individual and personal decision based on a whole lot of factors.
·    Read more here - http://www.fashionlivemedia.com/style-tips-moms-working-home/




We're talking about sacrificing work for motherhood or giving work top priority. Yes, this is probably more a matter of opinion than science. I chose to be a Work from home mom and I have no regrets. It is extremely challenging and each day I strive to create a Work Life Balance and enjoy it.

What was your decision? Are you working full time or staying at home to look after your toddler. What do you feel about your decision? Share your feelings!


No comments:

Post a Comment