Wednesday 20 August 2014

Beer and Lunch on a Sunday Afternoon


So I have been missing in action with my outfit posts for a while. Mainly, because I couldn't find the right occasion to dress up and show off my new outfit. Lollzzz. So anyways I found the right occasion to wear a new dress that was gifted to me by my mom-in-law. I found the perfect occasion to wear it for a Sunday brunch and a Beer Session at the Corinthian Club.Their Brewhouse was serving different kinds of beer which was my husband and his friends focus. ;) 

So back to my outfit I went ahead with the dress for mainly three reasons:-
  • I wanted to wear a dress. Was bored of pants and denims.
  •  Finally had some sun so wasn't worried about getting drenched in a dress.
  • Hubby was around so I didn't  have to worry about running around after my little guy.

Find out more here - http://www.fashionlivemedia.com/dressing-lunch/



Outfit Details:-

Navy Blue Dress – Marks and Spencer
Gold Ballerinas – Steve Madden (Not shown in the pic)
Handbag – Esbeda
Gold Neck piece – Aatman
Ring - Kazo

What I would change?
The same dress in a black would look gorgeous and and absolutely great for an evening out. Maybe I could have worn heels, that would have given me the added height and lent grace and charm to the outfit as well.

What are your thoughts about my outfit? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment