Tuesday 22 July 2014

OOTD - Luncheon with Friends


Over the Weekend had a lunch plan with a friend. Hubby’s and kids were also part of it. So we had three little boys and two not so little. ;) For me that was easy enough to decide that it cannot be a dress or a skirt. ;) Yeah, these boys can make you run and sweat out quite a bit. If you have spotted a mom grabbing her dress and running, hair all over the place chances are that you would have spotted me. Lollzzz.. But nonetheless lunch with family is a double delight for me. First is of course quality time with my loved ones and second yeah you guessed it, no cooking. ;)

Read more here:- http://www.fashionlivemedia.com/wore-lunch-friends/ 


Red Top - Zara
Bustier - Only
Jeans - Mango
Shades - Aldo
Peep Toes - Catwalk
Earrings - Silofer Silver Store (New Delhi)


Liked my post! Leave a Comment!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment